Manufacturing Team Member
- Performs and adheres to health and safety, operational and quality work instructions, procedures and policies to ensure the production of quality product in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and procedures.
- Adherence to all Work Instructions/Procedures.
- Equipment Operation.
- Component Inspection.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate completion of all relevant production documentation.
- Achieve all production targets.
- Maintain excellent Housekeeping at all times.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Leaving Certificate essential.
- Previous manufacturing experience essential.
- Experience of cGMP preferable.
- Previous Quality/Quality Control/Metrology experience an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible, Committed and results orientated.
- Good numerical ability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English essential, written and spoken.
- Reports to Team Leader.
- Operations and Managers.
- Quality Team.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.